Whether you’re looking for a single rack or double rack oven LBC has the models that will fit your baking or roasting needs.
Mini Rack Ovens
LBC Mini Rack Ovens are a convenient way to get big oven results in a smaller space.
More Info >
Roll-In Rotating Rack Ovens
Baking, roasting and re-thermalizing are done fastest in a rack oven. LBC rack ovens have high performance, quality and high efficiency.
LBC rack ovens are fast loading and fit common rack and pan sizes. These ovens have high steam output, excellent baking color, consistency, and finish. LBC ovens also have the strength and heat capacity for tough food service use.
Two Control Platforms
Digital Programmable Controls are standard with simple-to-use, simple-to-learn operation and vivid red LED displays hold up to 40 recipes and can be configured for limited user access.
Touch screen controls are optional and can provide high levels of automation, communication and remote access.
- Provides high quality and high-volume baking and roasting
- Available in single or double rack models
- All Stainless-Steel interior and exterior
- High Efficiency heat exchanger with patented linear counter-flow technology (gas only)
- Energy Star Certification on LRO-1G6 and LRO-2G6 gas ovens
- Heavy-duty lift and rotate system
- Gear drive rotation system, no belts, or chains
- High volume steam generator
- Power Vent
- Type I or Type II Compliant Hood
- Accommodates single or double racks with “B” style top channels
- “B” Style Over-Head Rack Lift System
- One-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Available in Gas or Electric
- Fast acting heating elements (electric ovens only)
- Heat input rates:
- 175 KBTU (single rack gas)
- 290 KBTU (double rack gas)
- 39 KW (single electric)
- 53KW (double electric)
- Baking efficiency rating
- Single rack gas 61%*
- Double rack gas 71%*
- Steam production
- Single rack – 0.9 gallons per 10 seconds
- Double rack – 1.8 gallons per 10 seconds
- Production Capacity (heavy load frozen pies)
- Single rack – 138 lbs. per hr.
- Double rack – 273 lbs. per hr.
- Digital Programmable Control (standard)
- Vivid red LED display or temperature, time, and steam time
- Simple up/down adjustments for temperature, time, and steam
- Single button control for blower
- Single button control for vent
- Easy save procedures for preset recipes
- Can be tailored for limited user access
- Touch Screen Control (optional)
- 8-inch graphic touch screen display
- Up to 99 recipe storage with 6 steps per recipe
- Photo image shows the product in each recipe
- Recipes can be shared between ovens via email
- Optional Cloud Access for viewing of oven activity and trouble alerts
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel interior and exterior
- Full-view double pane door window
- Hinged outer glass window for easy cleaning
- Full perimeter silicone door seal
- Heavy Duty door latch with interior release button
- Low profile insulated floor
Options and Accessories:
- Propane gas configuration (gas ovens only)
- Single phase 240 volt circulation motor (gas ovens only)
- 208, 240 or 480 Volt three phase input (electric ovens only)
- Touch screen control with Android ™ operating system and 8” graphic touch screen display
- Correctional Security Package
- Pass-thru loading and unloading construction
- All 304 SS construction with rain-proof covers and seals for wash-down sanitization
- High Efficiency heat exchanger with patent pending linear counter-flow technology
- Energy Star Certification on LRO-2G5 gas ovens.
- Optional Propane configuration
All electrically powered models utilize a bank of cal-rod type heater elements to provide fast recovery and optimum baking and roasting efficiency. The LRO electric rack ovens are available in 208, 240 or 480 volt AC three-phase.
Our ovens have the high performance, quality and reliability that can meet the challenges of modern food service and enhance the art of old world craftsmanship.