Built on the same solid platform as our roll-in proofers, the roll-in retarder proofer (LRPR) models also incorporate the PID computer controls but with the addition of a 24-hour timer that automatically takes your product from frozen to proofed, or anywhere in between. Add that labor saving feature to the lower cost to own, and you save big.
Roll-in Retarder Proofer
Retarder/proofers improve productivity and quality in baking breads. The LBC retarder/proofer makes the process of proofing easy and consistent, keeping uniform temperatures throughout the racks and even constant airflow, while adding the versatility of retarding in the same space.
Durable, Reliable, Easy-T0-Use
LBC retarder/proofers are built with durable components, reliable easy-to-use controls and factory designed and built refrigeration systems.
All LRPR model retarder proofers, whether high output or standard, incorporate refrigeration systems designed and sized to provide just the right amount of cooling BTU’s to conserve energy without sacrificing performance.
Use our sizing guide to select a model that best suits your baker operation.
- Full Insulated Panels with Cam Lock Construction
- Single Door, Double Door
- Air Wash Humidity System
- Optional Epoxy Coated Evaporation Coils
- PID Computer Controls
- 208/240 VAC 1-phase or 3-phase
- Stainless steel walls are injected with high-strength foam. Panels connect together with high-strength cam-type stainless steel locks.
- Doors are hung on large stainless-steel hinges
- Walls and doors are protected by polyethylene bumpers.
Reliable climatizer system
- Three fast-heating stainless steel elements
- Large high-flow water injection nozzle for reduced maintenance
- Full-flow fan keeps a high volume of air flowing to minimize hot spots and keep the climatizer cool.
- Available water treatment system that can successfully treat most water conditions for up to 6 months.
Accurate fast acting controls
- Controls are mounted on the door so that they are easy to access
- Combined temperature and humidity sensor is positioned to react to door openings and anticipate quick changes in temperature and humidity
- Unique sensor fan system keeps proofer air moving across the sensor all the time to keep it clean and accurate.
- Pre-settable for automatic retard-proof-ready operation.
Factory designed refrigeration systems
- Models LRPR1-40 thru -110, LRPR2-30 thru -80, Models LROR2S-30 thru -70, LRPR3-30 thru -50 can be specified as pre-charged
- Systems utilize R448a, EPA compliant refrigerant
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Walls Ceilings and door are foam insulated
- Modular wall and ceiling panels with cam lock construction
- Rapid responding air-wash heat and humidity system
- High-capacity refrigeration system with optional epoxy coated evaporator coils
- 208/240 VAC single or 3-phase power, field convertible
- Optional remote condensers
- R448A Refrigeration
- Dual purpose, provides both proofing and retarding
- 70 – 120 Degree F proofing range
- 34 – 45 Degree F retarding Range
- 50 – 99% humidity range
- Non-submerged tubular heating elements
- Evaporators sized for high humidity levels to prevent drying
- Interior bumpers protect interior walls from damage
- Lighted interior
- All digital controls mounted in the door at eye-level
- PID Type controls for rapid accurate response without overshoot
- Operate in individual modes or automatic mode
- Digital set Temperature, Humidity, Time
- Real-Time clock
- Installed in the door at eye-level
- Large LED displays
Options & Accessories
- Refrigeration Condenser; Requires separate connection
- Epoxy Coated Evaporators
- Pre-charged refrigeration
- Stainless Steel Floor