Whether you’re looking for a single rack or double rack oven LBC has the models that will fit your baking or roasting needs.
Mini Rack Ovens
LBC Mini Rack Ovens are a convenient way to get big oven results in a smaller space.
More Info >
Roll-In Rotating Rack Ovens
Baking, roasting and re-thermalizing are done fastest in a rack oven. LBC rack ovens have the high performance, quality and reliability that can meet the challenges of modern food service and enhance the art of old world craftsmanship.
All rack oven models utilize a built-in steam generator for superior “jump”, and programmable bake chamber venting to produce shiny crusts without drying out the crumb. For roasting application the steam system used with the multi step programming can help keep proteins, vegetable and starches moist.
Our Platinum Plus Computer Controls offer you the flexibility of operating in a simple manual mode or customizing up to 60 pre-programmable recipe items each with five events for time, temperature, steam, venting pulse or delayed blower.
Use the pulse and delayed blower to customize your recipes for baking the most delicate products like muffins, cheese cake and angel food cake without burning or blowing off the tops.
- Provides high quality and high volume baking and roasting
- Available in single or double rack models
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy-duty lift and rotate system
- Gear drive rotation system, no belts or chains
- Standard computer control, 5-step programming, up to 60 programs for time, temperature, steam, vent and blower functions
- Platinum Plus 60 recipe controls
- Vertiflow Heat Exchanger (Gas Models)
- High volume steam generator
- Power Vent
- Type I or Type II Compliant Hood
- Accommodates single or double rack with “B” type lifts
- “B” Style Over-Head Rack Lift System
- One-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Available in Gas or Electric
- Heavy duty rotation system
- Standard 6-pan rack
- Stainless steel construction
- Full-view glass door
- Digital manual controller with 99 menu storage
- Built-in steamer
- Electric vent control
- Tapered floor for ease of cleaning
- Gas and Electric models
- Full 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Fast acting heater elements
- 0.75 GPH water delivery system
- 10/20 second normal steam time
- Safety limited torque drive rotation system
- Low noise air circulation system
- Brightly lit interior
- Fast acting programmable vent
- Large LED display for time, temperature and steam
- Simple manual setting for temperature, time, steam
- Manual one-touch venting control
- Manual blower one-touch delay or pulse blower
- Storage for up-to 99 programmed recipes
- 6-button quick access recipe menu/li>
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior
- Incoloy sheathed heater elements
- 150 Lbs. Thermal Mass
- Low pressure water injection steam system
- Full-view double pane door window
- Hinged inner glass window for easy cleaning
- Full perimeter silicone door seal
- Mechanical door latch with magnetic closer
- Field connection point for hood proving switch
Options and Accessories:
- Oven stand with 12 pan racks
- Proofer base
- 8-Pan oven rack
- Multi-step computer controls
About Mini Rack Ovens
Baking, roasting and re-thermalizing are done fastest in an LBC Mini Rack Oven. LBC Rack Ovens have the high performance, quality and reliability that can meet the challenges of modern food service and enhance the art of old world craftsmanship.
Heat exchanger (gas ovens):
- Self-drafting heat exchanger does not require a draft inducer.
- Large heat exchange area enhances efficiency.
Self-contained steam system:
- Uses fast recovering steel mass that can recover temperature quickly and allow for short bake times in rapid succession
- Water injection system lets the steamer self-clean each time it is used
- Easy access to steamer components keeps service and maintenance costs very low.
Unique tri-directional Air Flow System:
- Blows air on the baked product from three directions, allowing for precision control of baking and roasting at all levels and across the pan.
- Bakes a variety of products evenly.
- Balances bottom and top heat for better product volume.
- Standard digital control stores 99 recipes and is simple to use without the need for training.
- Android ® control is easy to operate and connects you to your oven anywhere you are, via email. (coming in 2014)
Options and Accessories:
- Manual Back-up Controls
- “A” Type Lift System
- “C” Type Lift System
- Correctional “Security” Package
- 300-Recipe Controller
- Internet Connectivity
- Gas or Electric, Single or Double
- Store Announcement PA System
All gas fired models utilize our patented “Vertiflow®” heat exchanger design that not only provides optimum efficiencies but eliminates the need for problem causing induced draft blower and air switches.
All electrically powered models utilize a bank of cal-rod type heater elements to provide fast recovery and optimum baking and roasting efficiency. The LRO electric rack ovens are available in 208, 240 or 480 volt AC three-phase.
Our ovens have the high performance, quality and reliability that can meet the challenges of modern food service and enhance the art of old world craftsmanship.