LBC Mini Rack Oven
The space saving design of our The LMO Mini Rotating Rack Oven
dual unison-opening doors help
increase working space around
the oven, while giving you a
broad view of your best products.
combines a small foot print with
The space saving design of our
The LMO Mini Rotating Rack Oven
Mini Rack Oven
LBC Mini Rack Ovens are a convenient way to get big oven results in a smaller space.
Designed for artisan style breads and delicate pastries, the LBC Mini Rack Oven can outperform convection ovens with the results you expect from our rack ovens.
For the demanding baker, performance is most important, and that’s why the LMO combines high steam production with even air-flow to yield baking results that match those of much larger and more expensive ovens.
In comparison to convection ovens, the LMO does not require the operator to rotate pans or “pull some early”. The LMO does not have hot spots like some deck ovens. Our Mini Rack Oven is built to give even baking in a small foot print and with more than half the throughput of a single rack oven. Baking, roasting and re-thermalizing are done fastest in an LBC Mini Rack Oven.
Slightly larger than standard convection ovens, the LMO fits under existing hoods and uses similar utility connections of the full size convection ovens, yet delivers baking and roasting performance of a full size rack oven.
Gas or electric, the LMO ovens cook and bake evenly without manually rotating pans. By utilizing rack rotation and our tri-directional air flow, you get even results time after time.
When there isn’t enough space for a full size rack oven, the LMO is the perfect choice.
For display baking, the LMO features a full glass, double-pane door, which gives a full view of your product to the customers. With the smaller foot print, it can fit behind a display case line-up to enhance the fresh-baked appeal of display baking.
- Standard 6-pan rack
- Stainless steel construction
- Full-view glass door
- Digital manual controller with 99 menu storage
- Built-in steamer
- Electric vent control
- Tapered floor for ease of cleaning
- Gas and Electric models
- Full 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Fast acting heater elements
- 0.75 GPH water delivery system
- 10/20 second normal steam time
- Safety limited torque drive rotation system
- Low noise air circulation system
- Brightly lit interior
- Fast acting programmable vent
Heat exchanger (gas ovens):
- Self-drafting heat exchanger does not require a draft inducer.
- Large heat exchange area enhances efficiency.
Self-contained steam system:
- Uses fast recovering steel mass that can recover temperature quickly and allow for short bake times in rapid succession
- Water injection system lets the steamer self-clean each time it is used
- Easy access to steamer components keeps service and maintenance costs very low.
Unique tri-directional Air Flow System:
- Blows air on the baked product from three directions, allowing for precision control of baking and roasting at all levels and across the pan.
- Bakes a variety of products evenly.
- Balances bottom and top heat for better product volume.
- Standard digital control stores 99 recipes and is simple to use without the need for training.
- Android ® control is easy to operate and connects you to your oven anywhere you are, via email. (coming in 2014)
- Large LED display for time, temperature and steam
- Simple manual setting for temperature, time, steam
- Manual one-touch venting control
- Manual blower one-touch delay or pulse blower
- Storage for up-to 99 programmed recipes
- 6-button quick access recipe menu/li>
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior
- Incoloy sheathed heater elements
- 150 Lbs. Thermal Mass
- Low pressure water injection steam system
- Full-view double pane door window
- Hinged inner glass window for easy cleaning
- Full perimeter silicone door seal
- Mechanical door latch with magnetic closer
- Field connection point for hood proving switch
Options and Accessories:
- Oven stand with 12 pan racks
- Proofer base
- 8-Pan oven rack
- Multi-step computer controls
Proofer Base [Two Door]
Pan Capacity: 12 – 8″x26″ pans
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior
- Walls and doors are foam insulated
- Rapid responding air-wash heat and humidity system
- 120 VAC single phase NEMA 5-15 cord and plug
- 4″ Swivel casters, front casters locking
- PID Controlled heat and humidity system
- 70 – 120 Degree F proofing range
- 50 – 99% humidity range
- Non-submerged calrod type heaters
- All digital controls mounted in the right door
- PID Type controls for rapid accurate response without overshoot
- Digital set temperature, humidity, time
- Installed in the right hand door
- Large LED displays
MODEL / RACK CAPACITY
|18 x 26 Sheet Pans||6||8||10|
|12″ x 20″ Hotel Pans||6||8||0|
|Pan Bread 16oz Loaves||30||N/A||N/A|
|8 Oz. Baguettes||30||40||N/A|
|Cookies 2 oz.||12 Doz.||16 Doz.||20 Doz.|
|Mini Rotating Rack Oven (Electric)||LMO-E6||6 Pan|
|Mini Rotating Rack Oven (Electric)||LMO-E8||8 Pan|
|Mini Rotating Rack Oven (Electric)||LMO-E10||10 Pan|
|Mini Rotating Rack Oven (Gas)||LMO-G6||6 Pan|
|Mini Rotating Rack Oven (Gas)||LMO-G8||8 Pan|
|Mini Rotating Rack Oven (Gas)||LMO-G10||10 Pan|